Sunday 9 February 2014

January Haul

For the first time in my adult life I can honestly say I didn't go too crazy with the January sales or general purchases. January is already a very difficult month as it is anyway. Many of us are trying to recover from the dent in our wallets the holiday season has bestowed upon us and then on top of that if like me you have to wait a good 5 weeks between your December and January pay, then you know how even more precious every single penny is. This year I played it clever. Somehow during the latter months of 2013 I made double final payments on 2 of my cards and between them was in credit near on £80. I also had a couple of gift vouchers stashed away. I had the good foresight to save them for the tighter months of January so I could indulge in some sale shopping.

Anyhoo this is my little haul of goodies.


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant £25

Strappy Ankle Boots  £34.99 - H&M

Necklace £7.50 - Miss Selfridges   Shoes £30- Topshop


Shoes - Topshop

Clutch Limited Edition £10, Earrings 1 £2, Earrings 2 £2, Bra £4

Jumper  £15 - Topshop

Chelsea Boots £39.99 - H&M
What goodies and bargains did you get in January, I'd be interested to read about them. Please feel free to comment below and of course please don't forget to G+1/like this post

Thank you
B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment