Saturday 18 October 2014

Bronzed Beauties

In a quest to find a low cost drugstore bronzer for every day use in order to save my more expensive MAC bronzer for special occasions and big nights out, I stumbled across this little gem from relatively new brand Revolution.

Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in Rock on World

Revolution offer a full make up range at a very low cost affordable price. So far I've only seen their products stocked by Superdrug including their online store.


I was highly impressed with the results of this bronzer. It has a smoorh texture that blends very easily with extremely fine particals that gave my deep tone skin a natural warm glow and no break out of spots an extra bonus for someone with sensitive skin. 

In store I paid £4.99 for this product but from Superdrug's online store it only costs £4. 

I can't wait to try more of this range. Such an amazing find. 

B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment