Saturday 9 May 2015

Breezey Springs

So its been a long wait but the warm spring days are slowly creeping in. However if like me you went and got a bit too optimistic during those really warm couple of weeks London had at the end of March, I very nearly packed all of my winter wardrobe away. Good thing I thought better of it as it got bloody cold again pretty quick.
My spring/summer wardrobe is begging  to see the light of day but I just can not bare feeling cold. So this is how I've been getting through this transitional schizo weather. A few inspirational ideas to get through that final phase before the sunshine months finally kick in.

Enjoy x


Necklace, jumper, bracelet and boots - H&M. Pleather skinnies - Topshop


Trainers - Adidas Superstar Junior. Everything else H&M


Necklace - Miss Selfridges. Boots - Newlook. Everything else H&M


All H&M


Necklace - Topshop. Everything else H&M


All H&M


Trainers - Adidas Superstar Junior. Everything else H&M


All H&M


Jersey top - Topshop. Shoes - Newlook. Everything else H&M


Necklace - Miss Selfridges. Everything else H&M

Why not leave a comment below on which was your favourite look or even better send me posts of looks you've been rocking these past few months.

Thanks you

B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment