Monday 20 November 2017

Birthday Haul

So suffice to say I may have gone a wee bit over board with the whole "I'm gonna treat myself for my birthday" excuse, but heck I was turning 40, a pretty hefty milestone I feel. Not to mention, being a November baby means their is some awesome stuff in the shops for holiday season. Too much. Lol

So here's a look at what I picked up.


Floral Sock Boots - Topshop

Distressed Vinyl Patent Ankle Boots - Forever 21

Distressed Vinyl Patent Ankle Boots - Forever 21

Crushed Velvet Ankle Sock Boots - Forever 21

Naked Palette in Heat - Urban Decay

Faux Leather Bralette, Velour Bralette, Diamante Hair Band - All Forever 21

Polka Dot Top - H&M

Faux Fur Coat, Wide Leg Trousers, Polka Dot Top - All H&M, Ankle Sock Boots - Topshop

As you can see, my love affair with footwear is still very strong, but as I said it was my birthday 😉 😊

I've linked anything that is still available and tried to find alternatives for some things that are not.

Sometimes it's not about changing your whole wardrobe, it's about finding those one or two key peices to update your look.

Thanks for dropping by

B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment