Friday 21 June 2013

My Samsung Galaxy S4

After months of research and a hell of a lot of patience I finally got my Samsung Galaxy S4. That was just over a month ago now and I can honestly say I fell in love instantly. 
The last time I had a Samsung phone was well over 4 years ago and it most definitely was not smart albeit a good phone.


The phone comes in this wood effect box. I also received a welcome manual which contained my mini sim card, the same as the one that is used in iphones and some HTCs.

Inside the box I received the phone, a usb/charger cable and plug and 2 quick start manuals.


I have to say that this phone has exceeded my expectations and then some. I've now got to the point where I very rarely have to turn my laptop on as l can now do pretty much everything from my phone including keeping up to date with my blogs and Instagram. 

I have been able to link everything up to my google account which means that even my saved and favourited pages from my laptop are accessible from my phone and vice versa.

I've found the internet to be quite fast on this phone and nearly all of the pages open in the same view you'd expect from a PC.

The Air features are great and it means I only have to swipe my hand across to veiw the next page or photo. There is also a function that enables you to scroll down an email and certain web pages Just by using your eyes.

This phone boasts an amazing 13mp rear camera and a 2mp front camera. It not only takes great photos but also has excellent video filming qualities. 

The media players are also exceptionally good with HD quality video player, its actually better than my TV.

There is still so much about this phone I am still learning about and I am only just hitting the tip of the iceberg.


B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment